- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Quotations are available upon request. All prices are based upon a single item purchase unless otherwise noted. All customers are afforded the same pricing as the current price list. Quantity discounts are determined by PSI Management.
- Quotations for PSI instrumentation always include pricing, delivery information, validity from the date of issuance, and bank details. Prices do not include shipping and packing costs; those are added as a separate item on the invoice or on the quotation. Prices exclude VAT.
- Customs clearance and all duties are not the supplier’s responsibility.
- Custom or special-made equipment is nonrefundable and nonreturnable. It is warranted for workmanship only – PSI cannot guarantee that it will work for the customer’s special purpose.
- Purchase Orders must include a complete invoice address and shipping address and precise description of ordered items. Once a customer’s purchase order is submitted and accepted, PSI recognizes a contract with the customer for goods to be supplied. PSI is not responsible if shipping date must be extended longer than it was originally quoted (due to unforeseen happenings, such as year-end closing, fiscal year closing etc.). Alteration or cancellation of the purchase may result in additional charges or penalties. PSI is not responsible for items that were ordered incorrectly.
- Wire transfer is the preferred payment method. It is the quickest and least expensive way to pay for your order. If you have a Quotation or an Invoice from us, that is all that your bank needs to make an electronic money transfer. PSI bank information for wire transfer is provided on the Quotation/Invoice. Please include your name and our Invoice/Quote number in the Wire Transfer reference.
- Credit card payment may be managed in the PSI PayGate. Extra 3.5 % is charged on each payment. Acepted cards are: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners. Please remember that your card must be allowed for online internet payments. For details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks are NOT accepted.
- Letter of Credit or CAD are unusual form of payment for PSI. Customers wishing to pay by Letter of Credit or CAD must alert PSI about this intent upon submission of the purchase order. PSI will furnish these customers with additional terms and conditions specific to the issuance of the Letter of Credit or CAD. L/C content or CAD content must be agreed by PSI prior to their issuance. Both Letter of Credit and CAD administration fees are EUR 500. For details, write to email@example.com