Walk-in FytoScope FS-WI enables researchers to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature and humidity with independent selection of photoperiods. Multifaceted programming options enable simulation of natural conditions including "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects. In addition, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored continuously.
For user convenience both actual inside conditions and target values for temperature, lighting and relative humidity are permanently displayed on the touch screen controller, which is conveniently situated on the front side of the FytoScope. The controller allows a wide range of user programmable options to be selected. Temperature, humidity or day/night timing can be set at the touch of a button. Displayed is also graphical representation of conditions inside the FytoScope. All data can be downloaded to a PC via the USB cable.
- Lighting: adjustable in intensity (from 0 % to 100 %), timing, modulation, and diurnal cycling
- Temperature: maximum +40 °C; minimum +10 °C (lights ON, ambient room temperature up to 35 °C); optionally minimum down to +4 °C
- Relative humidity adjustable from 40 % to 80 % (independent on light intensity)
- LED technology with minimum undesired plant heating
- White LED illumination with supplementary FAR LEDs for excellent plant growth
- PAR up to 1,000 μmol(photon).m-2.s-1 at the distance of 50 cm (higher intensity as an option)
- Rapid modulation of irradiance simulating light flecks as well as precise adjustment of the light intensity in the range of 1 to 100 %
- Homogeneous illumination over the whole cultivation area
- Adjustable shelving (optional)
- Incorporated measuring of chlorophyll fluorescence (optional)
- Real-time, in-situ, high-content monitoring of plant performance
- Large-area plant growing
- Accurate, precision-controlled plant growth under precisely defined light conditions
- Precisely controlled growth of diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice
- Adequate space for cultivations under controlled temperature and light characteristics, intensity and mode
- Multi-line schedule for temperature and lighting
- Data collection in real time
- Data upload for processing - even when the experiment is running
- Data visualization in graphs or tables
- Web interface
- 10.5" LCD color touch screen located at the front side of the chamber
- Included software for user-friendly protocol programming
- Memory for 100 user-created protocols
- Graphical representation of conditions inside the FytoScope - displayed are both actual conditions and target values
- Data transfer via Ethernet or USB interface
- Enabled is also remote control over LAN
- Featured is internal diagnostic system for recording and reporting of possible failures
- LED Light Illumination:
Size on request
- Controlled Temperature Range:
+10 °C to +40 °C (independent on light intensity; ambient room temperature up to +35 °C)
optionally: 4 °C to +40 °C
- Controlled Humidity Range:
40 to 80 % (independent on light intensity)
- External and Internal Dimensions:
Depends on required space
- Air Ventilation:
20 l/min each m2
1 year parts and labor
- AWLIA M., NIGRO A., FAJKUS J., ET AL. (2016): High-throughput non-destructive phenotyping of traits contributing to salinity tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Sciences. Volume 7. DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01414
- HUMPLIK J.F., LAZAR D., HUSICKOVA A. AND SPICHAL L. (2015): Automated phenotyping of plant shoots using imaging methods for analysis of plant stress responses – a review. Plant Methods, Volume 11. DOI:10.1186/s13007-015-0072-8
- HUMPLIK J.F., LAZAR D., FÜRST, T., ET AL. (2015): Automated integrative high-throughput phenotyping of plant shoots: a case study of the cold-tolerance of pea (Pisum sativum L.). Plant Methods, Volume 11. DOI: 10.1186/s13007-015-0063-9
- Orders and Payments
- FytoScope FS-WI inquire for price,- €
- Additional Protective Glasses * 19,- €
Additional Protective Glasses
Radiation safety glasses protecting against excessive LED radiation – equipped with side cover and protective filters. One pair of glasses is provided with the device free of charge.
Size: 6.5 MB
Size: 2.9 MB
Size: 1.0 MB
Size: 3.7 MB
Size: 1.3 MB
Size: 121 KB
Size: 1.1 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
Size: 652 KB
FytoScope Chamber FS 130 is designed for well-defined growing and monitoring of higher plants. It is equipped with a LED-based light panel that provides high-intensity illumination, which is controllable in its power, spectral composition and temporal modulation.
FytoScope Chamber FS 360
FS 360 is a growth chamber that is accessible from the top. The LED-based light panel is mounted in the lid. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination, optionally gas composition.
Reach-In FytoScope FS-RI 1600
Reach-in growth chamber with inside capacity of 1600 L and high-intensity LED-based illumination. Precise control over the temperature, humidity and light conditions. Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Step-In FytoScope FS-SI
Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Inner environment is preciselly controlled in temperature, humidity as well as light intensity and characteristics. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Walk-In FytoScope FS-WI
Walk-in FytoScope FS-WI is a LED-based growth chamber that provides excellent spectral quality with high irradiance for all plant physiology applications. Due to versatile construction, the FS-WI may be used for growing of diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice.
Cultivation room equipped with individual Cultivation Banks allows more than 12 different experimental setups in one space. Cultivation Banks feature multi-color, LED light technology for optimal plant growth as well as sophisticated system of air ventilation.
Cultivation Shelves are manufactured with LED-based illumination and they serve for controlled cultivation of plants. They are usually equipped with white and FAR LEDs and they do not allow temperature regulation.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO
AlgaeTron AG 130 is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria. It comes with a shaker and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
AlgaeTron AG 230
AlgaeTron AG 230 is a floor standing incubated shaker with minimum footprint size - yet with three independently illuminated spaces for comfortable growing of algae and cyanobacteria in controlled conditions. Programmable parameters are: timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.