Step-in FytoScopes FS-SI enable the researcher to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature and humidity with independent selection of photoperiods. Multifaceted programming options enable researchers to simulate natural conditions. Controlled parameters are: temperature, humidity and illumination with independent selection of photoperiods. A full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. In addition, incorporated Fluorescence Module (as an option) enables continuous measuring of basic fluorescence parameters in grown plants.
For user convenience both actual inside conditions and target values for temperature, lighting and relative humidity are permanently displayed on the touch screen controller, which is conveniently situated on the front side of the FytoScope. The controller allows a wide range of user programmable options to be selected. Temperature, humidity or day/night timing can be set at the touch of a button. Displayed is also graphical representation of conditions inside the FytoScope. All data can be downloaded to a PC via the USB cable.
- Model FS-SI 3400
- Model FS-SI 4400
- Lighting: adjustable in intensity (from 0 % to 100 %), timing, modulation, and diurnal cycling
- Temperature: maximum +40 °C; minimum +10 °C (lights ON, ambient room temperature up to 35 °C); optionally minimum down to 0 °C
- Relative humidity adjustable from 40 % to 80 % (independent on light intensity)
- LED technology with minimum undesired plant heating
- White LED illumination with supplementary FAR LEDs for excellent plant growth
- PAR up to 1,000 μmol(photon).m-2.s-1 at the distance of 50 cm (higher intensity as an option)
- Rapid modulation of irradiance simulating light flecks as well as precise adjustment of the light intensity in the range of 1 to 100 %
- Homogeneous illumination over the whole cultivation area of 0.8 m2 (model FS-SI 3400) respectively 1.2 m2 (model FS-SI 4400) - additional growing space at the bottom
- Adjustable shelving
- Step-in unit with inside capacity of 3400 l (model FS-SI 3400); 4400 l (model FS-SI 4400) - other volumes on request
- For extra protection of investigated plants, the Fytoscope features both hardware and software protection against undesired overheating of the inside environment
- Incorporated measuring of chlorophyll fluorescence (optional)
- Real-time, in-situ, high-content monitoring of plant performance
- Accurate, precision-controlled plant growth under precisely defined light conditions
- Precisely controlled growth of diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice
- Adequate space for cultivations under controlled temperature and light characteristics, intensity and mode
- Multi-line schedule for temperature and lighting
- Light intensity
- Relative humidity
- FT, FM, QY (optional)
- Data collection in real time
- Data upload for processing - even when the experiment is running
- Data visualization in graphs or tables
- Web interface
- 10.5" LCD color touch screen located at the front side of the chamber
- Included software for user-friendly protocol programming
- Memory for 100 user-defined protocols
- Graphical representation of conditions inside the FytoScope - displayed are both actual conditions and target values
- Data transfer via Ethernet or USB interface
- Enabled is also remote control over LAN
- Featured is internal diagnostic system for recording and reporting of possible failures
- LED Light Illumination:
LED-based panel 80 x 108 cm
- Controlled Temperature Range:
+10 °C to +40 °C (independent on light intensity; ambient room temperature up to +35 °C)
optionally: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Controlled Humidity Range:
40 to 80 % (independent on light intensity)
- External Dimensions:
Model FS-SI 3400: 190 x 140 x 225 cm (W x D x H)
Model FS-SI 4400: 244 x 140 x 225 cm (W x D x H)
- Internal Dimensions:
Model FS-SI 3400: 119 x 106 x 190 cm (W x D x H)
Model FS-SI 4400: 197 x 106 x 190 cm (W x D x H)
- Growth Area:
Model FS-SI 3400: 0,8 m2
Model FS-SI 4400: 1,2 m2
Around 650 kg
- Air Ventilation:
- Power/Power Input:
1 year parts and labor
- BIELCZYNSKI L. W., SCHANSKER G., CROCE R. (2016): Effect of light acclimation on the organization of Photosystem II super and sub-complexes in Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. Volume 7. DOI=10.3389/fpls.2016.00105
- RATTANAPICHAI W. and KLEM K. (2016): Two-dimensional Root Phenotyping System Based on Root Growth on Black Filter Paper and Recirculation Micro-irrigation. Czech J. Genet. Plamt Breed. Volume 52. DOI: 10.17221/121/2015-CJGPB
- SZYMAŃSKA R, KOŁODZIEJ K., ŚLESAK I, ET AL. (2016): Titanium dioxide nanoparticles (100–1000 mg/l) can affect vitamin E response in Arabidopsis thaliana. Environmental Pollution. Volume 213. DOI: 10.1016/j.envpol.2016.03.026
- VEČEŘOVÁ K., VEČEŘA Z., DOČEKAL B., ET AL. (2016): Changes of primary and secondary metabolites in barley plants exposed to CdO nanoparticles. Environmental Pollution. Volume 218. DOI: 10.1016/j.envpol.2016.05.013
- VÍTEK P., NOVOTNÁ K., HODAŇOVÁ P., ET AL. (2016): Detection of herbicide effects on pigment composition and PSII photochemistry in Helianthus annuus by Raman spectroscopy and chlorophyll a fluorescence. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. Volume 170. DOI: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.07.025
- HLAVÁČOVÁ, M., ORSÁG, M., FISHER, M. ET AL. (2015): The poplar clone (Populus Maximowiczii A. Henry × P. nigra L.) growth under the controlled environment of growth chambers. In TOWARDS CLIMATIC SERVICES, Nitra: Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, 2015, s. 26. ISBN 978-80-552-1389-7
- Orders and Payments
- FytoScope FS-SI 3400 inquire for price,- €
- FytoScope FS-SI 4400 inquire for price,- €
- Additional Protective Glasses * 19,- €
- Gas Mixing System GMS 150 8.680,- €
FytoScope FS-SI 3400
Internal volume 3400 l
External dimensions: 190 x 130 x 220 cm (W x D x H)
Internal dimensions: 130 x 110 x 210 cm (W x D x H)
FytoScope FS-SI 4400
Internal volume 4400 l
External dimensions: 245 x 130 x 220 cm (W x D x H)
Internal dimensions: 197 x 110 x 210 cm (W x D x H)
Additional Protective Glasses
Radiation safety glasses protecting against excessive LED radiation – equipped with side cover and protective filters. One pair of glasses is provided with the device free of charge.
High-Precision Gas Mixing System GMS 150
The standard version GMS 150 includes two channels (channel 1 for Air-N2; channel 2 for CO2). Preferably it is intended for use with PSI Multi-Cultivators, small-volume Photobioreactors, large-volume Photobioreactors and Growth Chambers. High-precision GMS 150 can optionally hold up to four channels.
Size: 6.5 MB
Size: 2.9 MB
Size: 1.0 MB
Size: 3.7 MB
Size: 1.3 MB
Size: 121 KB
Size: 1.1 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
Size: 652 KB
FytoScope Chamber FS 130 is designed for well-defined growing and monitoring of higher plants. It is equipped with a LED-based light panel that provides high-intensity illumination, which is controllable in its power, spectral composition and temporal modulation.
FytoScope Chamber FS 360
FS 360 is a growth chamber that is accessible from the top. The LED-based light panel is mounted in the lid. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination, optionally gas composition.
Reach-In FytoScope FS-RI 1600
Reach-in growth chamber with inside capacity of 1600 L and high-intensity LED-based illumination. Precise control over the temperature, humidity and light conditions. Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Step-In FytoScope FS-SI
Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Inner environment is preciselly controlled in temperature, humidity as well as light intensity and characteristics. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Walk-In FytoScope FS-WI
Walk-in FytoScope FS-WI is a LED-based growth chamber that provides excellent spectral quality with high irradiance for all plant physiology applications. Due to versatile construction, the FS-WI may be used for growing of diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice.
Cultivation room equipped with individual Cultivation Banks allows more than 12 different experimental setups in one space. Cultivation Banks feature multi-color, LED light technology for optimal plant growth as well as sophisticated system of air ventilation.
Cultivation Shelves are manufactured with LED-based illumination and they serve for controlled cultivation of plants. They are usually equipped with white and FAR LEDs and they do not allow temperature regulation.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO
AlgaeTron AG 130 is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria. It comes with a shaker and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
AlgaeTron AG 230
AlgaeTron AG 230 is a floor standing incubated shaker with minimum footprint size - yet with three independently illuminated spaces for comfortable growing of algae and cyanobacteria in controlled conditions. Programmable parameters are: timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.