FytoScope Chamber FS 360 is a growth chamber that is accessible from the top. The lid is equipped with a LED-based light panel. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination.
- Growth chamber with inside capacity of 290 L
- Accessible from the top
- Outside dimension: 140 × 68 × 88 cm (W × D × H)
- Inside dimension: 120 × 50 (base) × 41 cm (height), plus additional lower space of 100 x 50 cm (base) x 27 cm (height)
- LED light illumination: panel 100 x 50 cm
- Precise control over the light mode, intensity, and timing
- White + Far-Red LEDs (optionally Red - Green - Blue - Far-Red LEDs)
- Light intensity up to 300 µmol(photons)/m².s
- Higher light intensity as an option
- Accurate temperature control (+15 to +40 ºC)
- Wider temperature range as an option
- Control software for data collection and visualization in real time may be added as an option
- Online measuring of fluorescence, temperature, light intensity and relative humidity may be added as an option
FytoScope FS 360 with Fluorescence Module
- Real-time, in-situ, high-content monitoring of plant performance
- Accurate, precision-controlled plant growth under defined light composition
- Accurately controlled growth of algae or cyanobacteria in Petri dishes or Erlenmeyer flasks
- Adequate space for cultivations under controlled temperature and light characteristics, intensity and mode
- Multi-line schedule for temperature and lighting
- Outside Dimension:
140 × 68 × 88 cm (W × D × H)
- Inside Dimension:
120 × 50 (base) × 41 cm (height), plus additional lower space of 100 x 50 cm (base) x 27 cm (height)
- LED Light Illumination:
LED-based panel 100 x 50 cm
- Maximum PAR Intensity:
Up to 300 µmol(photon)/m2.s at the distance of 30 cm
- Temperature Control:
+15 ºC to +40 ºC
90-240 V / 50 Hz, optionally 110 V / 60 Hz
1 year parts and labor
- Orders and Payments
- FytoScope FS 360 17.990,- €
- Shaker SHK-2013 * 1.290,- €
- Tray with Sticky Matting * 270,- €
- 50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 179,- €
- 100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 169,- €
- 250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 159,- €
- 500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 149,- €
- 1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 139,- €
- Light Upgrade for FS 360 1.890,- €
- Temperature Upgrade for FS 360 1.870,- €
- Fluorescence Module 3.990,- €
- Additional Protective Glasses * 19,- €
- User-Defined Custom Protocol 400,- €
- Daylight Protocol 100,- €
- Gas Mixing System GMS 150 8.680,- €
Bench-scale orbital shaker with loading capacity of 5 kg. Rotation speed: 30-500 RPM. Dimension (D x W x H): 375 x 320 x 125 mm; weight: 8 kg. Non-skid rubber mat included - suitable for small lightweight containers or Petri dishes and low speed rotation. Tray with sticky matting or Erlenmeyer attachments are recommended for Erlenmeyer flasks shaking with high speed rotation.
Tray with Sticky Matting
Stainless tray with sticky matting for safe fastening of various types and sizes of culture vessels. The tray is easily installed onto the shaker SHK-2013 top part.
50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 14 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 50 ml.
100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 9 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 100 ml.
250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 5 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 250 ml.
500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 4 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 500 ml.
1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 2 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 1000 ml.
Light Upgrade for FS 360
Illumination upgrade provides light intensity up to 500 µmol(photon)/m2.s. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Light Upgrade CANNOT be used together with the Temperature Upgrade.
Enables reaching low cultivation temperatures. Temperature range: +7 to +55 ºC. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Temperature Upgrade CANNOT be used together with the Light Upgrade.
Additional module for measuring standard chlorophyll fluorescence parameters (FT, QY.) on grown plants.
Additional Protective Glasses
Radiation safety glasses protecting against excessive LED radiation – equipped with side cover and protective filters. One pair of glasses is provided with the device free of charge.
User-Defined Custom Protocol
Optional feature to programming FytoScope illumination: when uploaded to the device, this Protocol can support up to 224 light phase intervals, each defined by light intensity and duration.
The Daylight Protocol serves for cloudy skies simulations - several adjustable parameters. Includes also additional program for "cloud visualization" on a PC.
High-Precision Gas Mixing System GMS 150
The standard version GMS 150 includes two channels (channel 1 for Air-N2; channel 2 for CO2). Preferably it is intended for use with PSI Multi-Cultivators, small-volume Photobioreactors, large-volume Photobioreactors and Growth Chambers. High-precision GMS 150 can optionally hold up to four channels.
Size: 6.5 MB
Size: 2.9 MB
Size: 1.0 MB
Size: 3.7 MB
Size: 1.3 MB
Size: 121 KB
Size: 1.1 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
Size: 652 KB
FytoScope Chamber FS 130 is designed for well-defined growing and monitoring of higher plants. It is equipped with a LED-based light panel that provides high-intensity illumination, which is controllable in its power, spectral composition and temporal modulation.
FytoScope Chamber FS 360
FS 360 is a growth chamber that is accessible from the top. The LED-based light panel is mounted in the lid. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination, optionally gas composition.
Reach-In FytoScope FS-RI 1600
Reach-in growth chamber with inside capacity of 1600 L and high-intensity LED-based illumination. Precise control over the temperature, humidity and light conditions. Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Step-In FytoScope FS-SI
Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Inner environment is preciselly controlled in temperature, humidity as well as light intensity and characteristics. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Walk-In FytoScope FS-WI
Walk-in FytoScope FS-WI is a LED-based growth chamber that provides excellent spectral quality with high irradiance for all plant physiology applications. Due to versatile construction, the FS-WI may be used for growing of diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice.
Cultivation room equipped with individual Cultivation Banks allows more than 12 different experimental setups in one space. Cultivation Banks feature multi-color, LED light technology for optimal plant growth as well as sophisticated system of air ventilation.
Cultivation Shelves are manufactured with LED-based illumination and they serve for controlled cultivation of plants. They are usually equipped with white and FAR LEDs and they do not allow temperature regulation.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO
AlgaeTron AG 130 is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria. It comes with a shaker and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
AlgaeTron AG 230
AlgaeTron AG 230 is a floor standing incubated shaker with minimum footprint size - yet with three independently illuminated spaces for comfortable growing of algae and cyanobacteria in controlled conditions. Programmable parameters are: timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.