AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined culture conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria in Petri dishes or Erlenmeyer flasks. It is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen clearly showing operating parameters and actual values. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
With its compact dimensions and small footprint, the AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO saves precious laboratory space and is perfect for small-scale applications. It has one illuminated space with an additional bottom shelve.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO features an internal electrical outlet (EU type) for attachment of a dedicated orbital shaker SHK-2013. Use of different types of shakers is not recommended!
- Independently programmable LED-based illumination:
- white + infra-red LED light
- light modulation according to a predefined function (continuous, pulse, sine, triangle);
- precise intensity control in the range of 1 % to 100 %;
- timing steps from seconds to hours and days;
- user-programmed function (optional) or daylight simulation (optional);
- minimum undesirable heating
- Light intensity: up to 500 µmol(photon)/m2.s in warm white; up to 1,000 µmol(photon)/m2.s in cool white
- Temperature control: programmable controller ramps temperature up or down in the range of +15 to 50 oC (with maximum illumination)
- Intuitive programming: allows parameter changes to temperature, photosynthetic light, shaking speed, and, optionally, to humidity
- Possibility to comfortably edit light protocols from a PC via the Device Control Center application (program can be downloaded from Support/Downloads/Software/Utilities/Device Control Center)
- Additional, height-adjustable shelving: adds storage for incubating plates and other samples
- Temperature upgrade: controlled temperature range +10 to 55 oC (with maximum illumination) - optional
- Customized light color, for instance, red-green-blue or red-blue, or other (optional)
- Bench-scale orbital shaker with the speed range of 30-500 RPM providing enough flexibility for culturing (optional)
- Auxiliary Gas Mixing System GMS 150 for bringing pure or mixed gases into the incubator (optional)
- Integrated fluorescence measurements (optional)
- High-quality construction materials with maximum durability and reliability
- Small footprint saving laboratory space
- Outside dimension: 100 x 55 x 62 cm (H x W x D)
- Inside dimension: 69 x 42 x 40 cm (H x W x D)
- Internal volume: 124L
- Integrated orbital shaker (optional)
- Durable construction resistant to abrasion
- Dimension (D x W x H): 375 x 320 x 125 mm
- Platform size: 290 x 258 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Equipped with non-skid rubber mat
- Loading capacity: 5 kg (14 pcs 50-ml flasks OR 9 pcs 100-ml flasks OR 5 pcs 250-ml flasks OR 4 pcs 500-ml flasks OR 2 pcs 1000 ml flasks)
- Speed range: 30 - 500 RPM
- Digital rotation speed setting
- Timer or continuous operating mode
- Self-resetting overheat protection
- Permissible environment: 0-50 ºC at 80 % RH
- Input power 50 W
- Important note: use of a different shaker than SHK-2013 is not recommended! It may cause unpredictable problems and could result in AlgaeTron damage and loss of warranty.
- Controlled Temperature Range:
+15 ºC to +50 ºC (with maximum illumination)
+10 ºC to +55 ºC (with maximum illumination) - optional, with temperature upgrade
- LED Light Illumination:
LED panel 25 x 35 cm
- Maximum Illumination Intensity:
500 µmol(photon)/m2.s for warm white
1,000 µmol(photon)/m2.s for cool white
- External Dimension:
100 x 55 x 62 cm (H x W x D)
- Growth Area:
- Internal Volume:
220 - 240 V; ~ 50 Hz; 160 W ; 0,70 A
- Power Input:
1 year parts and labor
- ZHANG B., WANG L., HASAN R. ET AL. (2014): Characterization of a Native Algae Species Chlamydomonas debaryana: Strain Selection, Bioremediation Ability, and Lipid Characterization.BioResources. Volume 9. Pages 6130-6140. DOI: 10.15376/biores.9.4.6130-6140
- Orders and Payments
- AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO (no shaker included) 6.999,- €
- Shaker SHK-2013 * 1.290,- €
- Tray with Sticky Matting * 270,- €
- 50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 179,- €
- 100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 169,- €
- 250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 159,- €
- 500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 149,- €
- 1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 139,- €
- Temperature Upgrade for AG 130 1.870,- €
- Additional Protective Glasses * 19,- €
- User-Defined Custom Protocol 400,- €
- Daylight Protocol 100,- €
- Gas Mixing System GMS 150 8.680,- €
Wider range of cultivation temperatures. Temperature control range: +10 to +55 ºC (with maximum illumination).
Bench-scale orbital shaker with loading capacity of 5 kg. Rotation speed: 30-500 RPM. Dimension (D x W x H): 375 x 320 x 125 mm; weight: 8 kg. Non-skid rubber mat included - suitable for small lightweight containers or Petri dishes and low speed rotation. Tray with sticky matting or Erlenmeyer attachments are recommended for Erlenmeyer flasks shaking with high speed rotation.
Tray with Sticky Matting
Stainless tray with sticky matting for safe fastening of various types and sizes of culture vessels. The tray is easily installed onto the shaker SHK-2013 top part.
50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 14 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 50 ml.
100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 9 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 100 ml.
250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 5 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 250 ml.
500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 4 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 500 ml.
1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 2 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 1000 ml.
Additional Protective Glasses
Radiation safety glasses protecting against excessive LED radiation – equipped with side cover and protective filters. One pair of glasses is provided with the device free of charge.
User-Defined Custom Protocol
Optional feature to programming AlgaeTron illumination: when uploaded to the device, this Protocol can support up to 224 light phase intervals, each defined by light intensity and duration.
The Daylight Protocol serves for cloudy skies simulations - several adjustable parameters. Includes also additional program for "cloud visualization" on a PC.
High-Precision Gas Mixing System GMS 150
The standard version GMS 150 includes two channels (channel 1 for Air-N2; channel 2 for CO2). Preferably it is intended for use with PSI Multi-Cultivators, small-volume Photobioreactors, large-volume Photobioreactors and Growth Chambers. High-precision GMS 150 can optionally hold up to four channels.
Size: 6.5 MB
Size: 2.9 MB
Size: 1.0 MB
Size: 3.7 MB
Size: 1.3 MB
Size: 121 KB
Size: 1.1 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
Size: 652 KB
FytoScope Chamber FS 130 is designed for well-defined growing and monitoring of higher plants. It is equipped with a LED-based light panel that provides high-intensity illumination, which is controllable in its power, spectral composition and temporal modulation.
FytoScope Chamber FS 360
FS 360 is a growth chamber that is accessible from the top. The LED-based light panel is mounted in the lid. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination, optionally gas composition.
Reach-In FytoScope FS-RI 1600
Reach-in growth chamber with inside capacity of 1600 L and high-intensity LED-based illumination. Precise control over the temperature, humidity and light conditions. Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Step-In FytoScope FS-SI
Step-in Fytoscopes FS-SI provide controlled growing conditions for diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice. Inner environment is preciselly controlled in temperature, humidity as well as light intensity and characteristics. Full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. Optionally, basic fluorescence parameters can be monitored.
Walk-In FytoScope FS-WI
Walk-in FytoScope FS-WI is a LED-based growth chamber that provides excellent spectral quality with high irradiance for all plant physiology applications. Due to versatile construction, the FS-WI may be used for growing of diverse plants: from Arabidopsis to wheat, corn or rice.
Cultivation room equipped with individual Cultivation Banks allows more than 12 different experimental setups in one space. Cultivation Banks feature multi-color, LED light technology for optimal plant growth as well as sophisticated system of air ventilation.
Cultivation Shelves are manufactured with LED-based illumination and they serve for controlled cultivation of plants. They are usually equipped with white and FAR LEDs and they do not allow temperature regulation.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO
AlgaeTron AG 130 is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria. It comes with a shaker and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
AlgaeTron AG 230
AlgaeTron AG 230 is a floor standing incubated shaker with minimum footprint size - yet with three independently illuminated spaces for comfortable growing of algae and cyanobacteria in controlled conditions. Programmable parameters are: timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.