- Measured area 80 x 40 cm.
- Optimized for high-throughput screening.
- Perfect for multi-spectral analysis of samples in large growth trays.
- Great for use in biotic and abiotic stress studies or GMOs screening.
- Height and position adjustable light sources and camera.
- No need to detach or destroy samples.
- Orders and Payments
- XY-Plane FluorCam FC 900-XY/8040 Inquire about price and configuration,- €
XY-Plane FluorCam FC 900-XY/10040
Measured area: 100 x 40 cm. All other parameters are the same as in the XY-Plane FluorCam 8040 version.
Size: 3.3 MB
Size: 1.7 MB
Size: 456 KB
Size: 1.6 MB
Size: 1.3 MB
Size: 1,010 KB
Size: 812 KB
Fluorescence Kinetic Microscope allows measurements with various user-selectable excitation and emission wavelengths as well as the combination of micro-imaging measurements with spectrally resolved or ultra fast spot-measurements of fluorescence and absorbance kinetics.
XY-Plane FC 900-XY/8040
XY-Plane is an elaborate fluorescence imaging system that has been optimized for high throughput screening and multispectral analysis of multiple samples in large growth trays. It permits easy robotic manipulation.
Transect FC 900-TR
Transect FluorCam is an open fluorescence imaging system for large-scale screening in laboratory or scanning in field. It scans plants along a two meters long transect.
Rover FC 900-R
Rover FluorCam is a customized fluorescence imaging system for large-scale scanning in field. It is a remarkably stable structure, yet its large and solid wheels allow easy movement through an experimental field. The system allows dark adaptation.